Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Im low inhib

meh.guy

[i'm just a guy][15][khhv][preparing for the end]
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
13,366
Online time
25d 4h
Reputation
21,264
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
I just asked a girl to be my gf, and low-key idc if she says no cuz I'm faded than a ho, btw don't call me dumb, cuz I've been talking to her since she was 11 or 12, and she's shown interest in me b4
 
I just asked a girl to be my gf, and low-key idc if she says no cuz I'm faded than a ho, btw don't call me dumb, cuz I've been talking to her since she was 11 or 12, and she's shown interest in me b4
over for lowinhibcels
 
How do you handle that rejection ?
Idk, im used to be quite sad by rejection but ngl I have more things to be sad about than girls
 
I just asked a girl to be my gf, and low-key idc if she says no cuz I'm faded than a ho, btw don't call me dumb, cuz I've been talking to her since she was 11 or 12, and she's shown interest in me b4
you asked @mimi_430 yesterday bro things cannot be this bad 😭
 
you asked @mimi_430 yesterday bro things cannot be this bad 😭
Yo, I knew the girl was gonna say no but idc, cuz I'm a gremlin, rahhhhhhhhhhhh, also i gotta make sure theres no tension for when I do get a gf
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top