Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm new in lookmaxxing

tbh you got good skin you just got to depuff your face and train your masseter muscles tbh i suggest growing that hair out. you got good eyebrows too. too solve the asymmetry in your eyes is lay on your back for a long period of time or just sleep on your back

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
tbh you got good skin you just got to depuff your face and train your masseter muscles tbh i suggest growing that hair out. you got good eyebrows too. too solve the asymmetry in your eyes is lay on your back for a long period of time or just sleep on your back
Thank you very much, you really help me a lot

How I train masseters??

How I train masseters??
i suggest chew hard foods like red meat and falim gum anything thats really hard too chew on (food ofc) and increasing your test can make you more chad and add a really defined jawline you look young so i dont suggest taking any supplements

i suggest chew hard foods like red meat and falim gum anything thats really hard too chew on (food ofc) and increasing your test can make you more chad and add a really defined jawline you look young so i dont suggest taking any supplements
Yes, I'm 18 but my face still looks like someone younger, I guess it's because all my life I had bad habits, now that I discovered the lookmaxxing, I definitely know that I will change a lot, thanks for the advice, I will write you if I have questions, thank you very much from my heart.

( the urge to say its super over ) , sharpen your face and depuff it , max your eyes because it seems like you got a negative canthal eye tilt and develop hunter eyes , and may i ask you about your body , what are your proportions

Hi am new to looks maxing I need some tips I have a facial scar and dark lips how can I improve my looks

( the urge to say its super over ) , sharpen your face and depuff it , max your eyes because it seems like you got a negative canthal eye tilt and develop hunter eyes , and may i ask you about your body , what are your proportions
Well the picture is from months ago, now I have 9 kg less and and longer hair, I started mewing 1 week and a half ago, I do facial massages and I have a skin care routine, my face looks much cleaner and I have no pimples, I will start to take more care of my diet and I will start with exercise, my body build is ectomorph with some body fat, I am working on decreasing my body fat %, I want to train my pots by eating hard foods but I can't because I have an orthodontic treatment and if I do it I would break the brackets, for now I just have to sharpen my jaw I guess.