Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm new, tell me what I gotta work on

lose fat and debloat

how old are you

Debloat, rhinoplasty, undereye implant or fillers, new haircut, contacts (mayb)

you got a little bit of asymmetry going on, cant tell if its the angle or just your face
sleep on your back

also try sleeping earlier or try those gay eye serums with caffeine in them

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
you got a little bit of asymmetry going on, cant tell if its the angle or just your face
sleep on your back

also try sleeping earlier or try those gay eye serums with caffeine in them
Will Vitamin C serum do the trick?

Will Vitamin C serum do the trick?
probably will help with the lines near your eyes, but the dark circles? no, not really.
ive heard stories from women who got chemical burns from vit. c serums, but probably got it because they had pussy-ass sensitive skin or they got it from some chinese company who probably uses child workers
i recommend just sleeping earlier, helps in way more ways than just serums. but if you wanna try those serums, knock yourself out its pretty low risk

Back