- Joined
- Jun 14, 2025
- Messages
- 1,748
- Online time
- 2d 22h
- Reputation
- 7,317
But I behave like a pento, I talk with the same people pento talks to, I like the very same things pento likes and so on and on
@Anxietypilled
@Anxietypilled
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
sameI missed him so much
Who is this Pento guy he seems cool me and her would be bffrsBut I behave like a pento, I talk with the same people pento talks to, I like the very same things pento likes and so on and on
@Anxietypilled
She misses you tooI missed him so much
They*Who is this Pento guy he seems cool me and her would be bffrs
She misses you too
Thank you pento, and you are a cute femboy not a trans womanI miss you too
Johnny smith is aggressive and says theyThey*
say where im from thenJohnny smith is aggressive and says they
Oh I know who you are![]()
Your bradysay where im from then
def a uk n***asay where im from then
kyssay where im from then
This spiked my cortisol. Please dont accuse me of such things.def a uk n***a
Totally!Your brady
i know who u areThis spiked my cortisol. Please dont accuse me of such things.
High chance you have the same personality as MishimaTotally!
Undeclare eternal jihad on me we dont know eachotheri know who u are
Mishima is my middle nameHigh chance you have the same personality as Mishima
I’m actually not Pento tho seriouslyBut I behave like a pento, I talk with the same people pento talks to, I like the very same things pento likes and so on and on
@Anxietypilled
he actually isnt he told me in dmsI’m actually not Pento tho seriously