Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm not remotely the man I want to be

Deleted Member 78932

6'2, MTN, KHHV, hopeless romantic
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2025
Messages
5,445
Online time
18d 17h
Reputation
19,105
I have an exact idea of the kind of husband/boyfriend/father I want to be, but I'm far from being that way.
I want to be a person my family can rely on, yet I'm still relying on my parents. Well I'm only 18, so I guess that's kinda normal and since I turned 18 I got a lot more independent.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top