Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Im not stupid

Nothing.special

15 year old khhv for life, the fool, Pagliacci
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Oct 24, 2025
Messages
14,333
Online time
27d 4h
Reputation
22,648
Location
My dads attic, USA
Guild
H.M.W.H.C and the cel revolutionary army
Im extremely self aware, i always got something telling me that something might be perceived some way or I'm talking in another way, it's not always right but it keeps me pretty self aware, like for example right now some people might think i sound crazy, but I'm not crazy in the slightest, I'm perfectly articulating my feelings, but ive already said that so it might seem like I'm overcompensating
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top