Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lifefuel / Motivation Im not suicidal anymore

ToryToad

social outcast
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Sep 20, 2025
Messages
14,737
Online time
3d 23h
Reputation
43,696
I don't feel miserable 24/7 anymore
Im no longer an high inhib cuck but
now I just feel empty and sad all the time+no energy to do anything
it's better but idk if i will ever be happy even if i ascend
I just wanna be a kid again
 
I don't feel miserable 24/7 anymore
Im no longer an high inhib cuck but
now I just feel empty and sad all the time+no energy to do anything
it's better but idk if i will ever be happy even if i ascend
I just wanna be a kid again
Hard times...
 
we all wish to return to our primordial senses
PRIMORDIAL???? TOP 5 CSGO HVH CHEAT MENTIONED
image_proxy(1).webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top