- Joined
- Jul 24, 2024
- Messages
- 15,179
- Solutions
- 3
- Online time
- 1mo 1d
- Reputation
- 63,318
her backkk bro she keeps popping up on my fyp
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
howwframecel
get in da gymbigger than i'll ever be tbh
im lazy and forgetful so i can do something today and forget about it tomorrow sadlyget in da gym
SAME man i just want a back like cascaaaa and the friggin delts manNeed
personally i find it cool looking, i love musclesWhy would you ever want this as a woman?
U guys look identical idk how I got it so spot on when I guessed what u looked likeSAME man i just want a back like cascaaaa and the friggin delts man
View attachment 143970
i wishhh bro she is so goalsU guys look identical idk how I got it so spot on when I guessed what u looked like
that’s cute too!!! i prefer looking toned
It’s more of a niche. Do it if you want, but it’s certainly not ideal for aestheticspersonally i find it cool looking, i love muscles
you're talking to a girl from the hood
Gotta have abs and solid triceps to survive a day in the hood, I heard it’s recommended to have a 24/7 plug in so you’re always on alert.you're talking to a girl from the hood
