Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'm Pretty Sure I'm The Reason Someone Was Groomed

SevenColorCrystalBall

Resident Volcel lltb
Reputable ★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Mar 14, 2025
Messages
10,837
Online time
17d 10h
Reputation
15,536
Location
a tub full of gemstones and gold
Guild
Ingen
Basically I introduced my at the time Discord boyfriend to all my weird and really creepy friends I knew from the furry sex cult who were way too old to discuss this type of stuff with us
 
Last edited:
Basically I introduced my at the time Discord boyfriend to all my weird and really creepy friends I knew from the furry sex cult who were way too old to discuss this tyoe of stuff with us
You're a weird individual
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top