Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I'M SO BORED

source-2.gif
 
Should I post side profile in here? no one will end up seeing it
 
Right cause I wasn't implying anything, juzt saying it's possible to have klinefelters with a beard.
idk tbh com is just dead tonight I am putting in very low effort to replies, haven't seen anything that has truly struck me as entertaining
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​


marrying some roastie is not an insane achievement nigguh

At this point if both partners are happy, satisfied and romantically and sexually attracted to each other, at this point, I see no problem. They are doing better than what jeezy said an incel on incels.is.
 

~—• APATHEIA •—~​




At this point if both partners are happy, satisfied and romantically and sexually attracted to each other, at this point, I see no problem. They are doing better than what jeezy said an incel on incels.is.
holy fuck you're right, someone bring me my roastie at once
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top