- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 12,829
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 21d 19h
- Reputation
- 43,465
- Guild
- .com logic bureau
WHAT UP N***AS?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
nothing I just thought the letters looked coolwhat does @RRM stand for neeguh, are you mayhaps... RetrudedMaxilla?
just know that I mog whatever you can possibly postShould I post side profile in here? no one will end up seeing it
is that what you intended to do
im 6'4" + dirty blonde hair + blue eyejust know that I mog whatever you can possibly post
iM CRYING bruh
iM CRYING bruh
holy cumskin + klinefelter comboim 6'4" + dirty blonde hair + blue eye
Miss me with that klinefelter since I have beard n***aholy cumskin + klinefelter combo
my condolences
can still happen tbhMiss me with that klinefelter since I have beard n***a
what about the tits? which direction do they look neeguhMiss me with that klinefelter since I have beard n***a
crazy cuz I see dudes with this pheno married all the timecan still happen tbh
![]()
Right cause I wasn't implying anything, juzt saying it's possible to have klinefelters with a beard.crazy cuz I see dudes with this pheno married all the time
idk tbh com is just dead tonight I am putting in very low effort to replies, haven't seen anything that has truly struck me as entertainingRight cause I wasn't implying anything, juzt saying it's possible to have klinefelters with a beard.
marrying some roastie is not an insane achievement nigguhcrazy cuz I see dudes with this pheno married all the time
And here you are on incel-adjacent forummarrying some roastie is not an insane achievement nigguh
And here you are on incel-adjacent forum
marrying some roastie is not an insane achievement nigguh
holy fuck you're right, someone bring me my roastie at once~—• APATHEIA •—~
At this point if both partners are happy, satisfied and romantically and sexually attracted to each other, at this point, I see no problem. They are doing better than what jeezy said an incel on incels.is.
holy fuck you're right, someone bring me my roastie at once