Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

im so borededded

Evilemofoid

schizofoidlet bonemassprinc3ss from doom hell
Reputable ★★
Established ★★
Joined
Mar 5, 2025
Messages
8,955
Solutions
1
Online time
25d 18h
Reputation
15,014
Location
vast abyss null
I have 2 hours till my bus to the city
so I just have to sit around and do nun
if I sleep im cooked
urgrgrggrgwahaajjajhh
on a better note im very locked in starvemaxxing td and wearing a mlpnshirt ive been meaning to wear
 
I have 2 hours till my bus to the city
so I just have to sit around and do nun
if I sleep im cooked
urgrgrggrgwahaajjajhh
on a better note im very locked in starvemaxxing td and wearing a mlpnshirt ive been meaning to wear
Yo my diet aint going well
Ate 3 pieces of French toast this morning
 
I have 2 hours till my bus to the city
so I just have to sit around and do nun
if I sleep im cooked
urgrgrggrgwahaajjajhh
on a better note im very locked in starvemaxxing td and wearing a mlpnshirt ive been meaning to wear
stduy
or learn to do smth
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top