Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

im so happy (*´ω`*)

nomi

-
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Messages
9,196
Online time
1mo 2d
Reputation
22,312
Location
north korea
I took a 3 hour nap earlier and I don't feel tired for once, my district tournament is twmr too so I'm excited for that . I barely ate anything today but I'm probably gonna make mozzarella sticks soon

I hope everyone had a somewhat okay day, love you guys ❤️
 
yayayaya goodluck
 
I took a 3 hour nap earlier and I don't feel tired for once, my district tournament is twmr too so I'm excited for that . I barely ate anything today but I'm probably gonna make mozzarella sticks soon

I hope everyone had a somewhat okay day, love you guys ❤️
why are foids allowed here
 
what’s the tournament for?
 
Been doing it for about 4 years and was able to get good enough lol. I’m surprised myself
that's sickk I just started wrestling this year and I've picked it up easily since I only lost 3 matches this whole season. im definitely doing ts again next year
 
that's sickk I just started wrestling this year and I've picked it up easily since I only lost 3 matches this whole season. im definitely doing ts again next year
Any combat sport is good in my opinion. I joined after getting badly jumped lol
 
why did u get jumped 💔
Tbh I don’t even know. This random guy told my friend I was shit talking and about 20 people jumped me. I got a broken arm and leg and I minor concussion
 
Tbh I don’t even know. This random guy told my friend I was shit talking and about 20 people jumped me. I got a broken arm and leg and I minor concussion
awh I'm sorry that happened to you I hope you're doing better tho. it's weird your friend didn't take your side
 
awh I'm sorry that happened to you I hope you're doing better tho. it's weird your friend didn't take your side
Yeah but that’s Muslims for you ig. It’s only them that have done this to me lol
 
No hate to them tho. They did it mostly bc I have a Muslim name but I don’t follow it
I don't rlly know much about being Muslim but imo it shouldn't be a big deal if you "dont follow" it, as long as you're not disrespecting it then I don't see a problem. but like I'm also uneducated so idk :cry:
 
I don't rlly know much about being Muslim but imo it shouldn't be a big deal if you "dont follow" it, as long as you're not disrespecting it then I don't see a problem. but like I'm also uneducated so idk :cry:
It’s probably bc they expect me to be Muslim with my name. But these guys will do every sin but eat pork lol
 
Haha mozzarella sticks neeguh haha
 
I took a 3 hour nap earlier and I don't feel tired for once, my district tournament is twmr too so I'm excited for that . I barely ate anything today but I'm probably gonna make mozzarella sticks soon

I hope everyone had a somewhat okay day, love you guys ❤️
i’m so lucky lucky i’m so lucky 🍀
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top