Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Im so lazy

RottingCarrie

N9wiffs wife
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2025
Messages
8,556
Online time
24d 16h
Reputation
16,051
I dont even try to be pretty anymore. ig I gave up kinda, its okay tho cuz atleast I have a bf rn. I wish I looked decent tho cuz wven when I tried I wasn't even low mtb
 
white + foid

literally the mount everest of SMV. only person who shares the same SMV as white mtb is Chad.
Im white ltb and by that logic id have the smv of a htn but I think its closer to an mtn which is still alot for someone
 
white + foid

literally the mount everest of SMV. only person who shares the same SMV as white mtb is Chad.
I respect u but I hate stone cold truecels who make themselves slaves to women. Its a mans world. Fuck SMV cus men are horny. A LTN man has more inherit value then an ltb white women whatever. MANS WORLD. Your trueceldon has convinced you romance is all the matters, consider politics and bussiness - MANS WORLD. Dont be a slave to women.
 
I respect u but I hate stone cold truecels who make themselves slaves to women. Its a mans world. Fuck SMV cus men are horny. A LTN man has more inherit value then an ltb white women whatever. MANS WORLD. Your trueceldon has convinced you romance is all the matters, consider politics and bussiness - MANS WORLD. Dont be a slave to women.
yes i agree women are practically useless, all they are good for is making children but they still cannot do this without men. its just that i see no point in living while i get to watch others live the life that i dream of. i would rather rot in bed then be a short asian mixed race truecel who nobody takes seriously. its that bad.
 
yes i agree women are practically useless, all they are good for is making children but they still cannot do this without men. its just that i see no point in living while i get to watch others live the life that i dream of. i would rather rot in bed then be a short asian mixed race truecel who nobody takes seriously. its that bad.
Of course because humans are coded to want to reproduce so it makes sense. Im just saying from a more existential standpoint, men run the world and hold the power. This is why I jerk it to porn because I want to worry less abt foids and more abt my career and such. I understand the pain of being a truecel because it really does matter and I understand it. Personally though other things are equally important to me like philosophy, writing, and politics. I think this is why I dont get as depressed abt being an incel myself is bc I deeply care abt other topics and because I jerk it to BBW JOIs.
 
Well sir u are in luck I have a family of nine and a white ltbs skin u can wear!
ok this is genuinely the funniest thing a woman has ever said... its always the ones who are worthwhile that already have boyfriends. whyyyyyy noooottt meee.
 
I dont even try to be pretty anymore. ig I gave up kinda, its okay tho cuz atleast I have a bf rn. I wish I looked decent tho cuz wven when I tried I wasn't even low mtb
maybw youre burned out, when you give in to urges for a long time you also become way leaa disciplined. Maybe talk with your bf about going to the gym together? cooking together? going for walks?
Dont need to look like angelina jolie in a day
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top