Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

im so rich

Anna

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Dec 2, 2025
Messages
14,682
Solutions
1
Online time
1mo 2d
Reputation
43,504
I havent spent any money on anything in ages (i have so many unread comics theres no need to buy more)

I was supposed to be saving for my car insurance but i think my parents will pay now so idk what to do with the money

I have just been burning money on shit for no reason like I spent 20 pounds on chocolate at my college yesterday
 
I havent spent any money on anything in ages (i have so many unread comics theres no need to buy more)

I was supposed to be saving for my car insurance but i think my parents will pay now so idk what to do with the money

I have just been burning money on shit for no reason like I spent 20 pounds on chocolate at my college yesterday
slide me 850 for some ricks <3
 
Splurge on surgery?
 
rick owens gotta be a social experiment
1770838810228.webp

these are hard asf thoe
 
I havent spent any money on anything in ages (i have so many unread comics theres no need to buy more)

I was supposed to be saving for my car insurance but i think my parents will pay now so idk what to do with the money

I have just been burning money on shit for no reason like I spent 20 pounds on chocolate at my college yesterday
I am in need of money. I am a good investment
1000011287.webp
 
but then how am i supposed to make trans porn to indoctrinate kids?
Good point
My mistake
Buy me a new car?
 
everything on red 😂😂😅😅😅
 
I havent spent any money on anything in ages (i have so many unread comics theres no need to buy more)

I was supposed to be saving for my car insurance but i think my parents will pay now so idk what to do with the money

I have just been burning money on shit for no reason like I spent 20 pounds on chocolate at my college yesterday
nice nice
 
what car do u want

i want a gt3 tbh but i couldnt afford one
G80 M4
812 super fast
ineos grenadier
Gt4 rs
Vantage

please and thankyou
 
I havent spent any money on anything in ages (i have so many unread comics theres no need to buy more)

I was supposed to be saving for my car insurance but i think my parents will pay now so idk what to do with the money

I have just been burning money on shit for no reason like I spent 20 pounds on chocolate at my college yesterday
yo its me charlie kirk, give me 300 and i will revive
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top