Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion I'm so successful in a field that everyone wants, but if I say what I really want, I'll be lynched.

Shedontluv-U

I am large I contain multitude
Reputable ★
Established
Joined
Jun 28, 2025
Messages
1,302
Online time
5d 11h
Reputation
5,252
Location
Canada
Guild
nigaa
I'm so efficient at it, I wouldn't say I'm good because people on these kinds of forums know better than anyone that it's not talent but luck.

I had several victory, but none of them lasted because my class wasn't really the kind of dps you'd want to do endgame with.

And if I say I don't want that, or that I want something else, or even both, I'll be lynched.

I'm not ashamed lowkey but its

Brutal.

Should I shut my bitch ass up and be lucky I can because less and less young men like me could ??

Or

I Kym



Or talk about that with some jew ???


@submissivechud @negativ_canthalshit
@Aurelius74 @BlackBrony


@insomnia is he sleeping why he don't respond me ?

Does he have INSOMNIA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣
 
Type shift
 
I'm so efficient at it, I wouldn't say I'm good because people on these kinds of forums know better than anyone that it's not talent but luck.

I had several victory, but none of them lasted because my class wasn't really the kind of dps you'd want to do endgame with.

And if I say I don't want that, or that I want something else, or even both, I'll be lynched.

I'm not ashamed lowkey but its

Brutal.

Should I shut my bitch ass up and be lucky I can because less and less young men like me could ??

Or

I Kym



Or talk about that with some jew ???


@submissivechud @negativ_canthalshit
@Aurelius74 @BlackBrony


@insomnia is he sleeping why he don't respond me ?

Does he have INSOMNIA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂🤣🤣
What's the field?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top