- Joined
- Dec 18, 2024
- Messages
- 2,174
- Online time
- 6d 9h
- Reputation
- 8,977
There r cliques here


let’s all love each other
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Name the cliques bc I’m clearly not invited to anyThere r cliques herelet’s all love each other
i like it it can mean a of things@dipenhydramine why r u always hitting that reaction
No u r tbh. There r like three cliques tbh, the main com users, the org migrates that only talk to each other (usually 15 year old boys), and then the circle that reminds me of the r**e squadName the cliques bc I’m clearly not invited to any![]()
we should form our own cliqueNo u r tbh. There r like three cliques tbh, the main com users, the org migrates that only talk to each other (usually 15 year old boys), and then the circle that reminds me of the r**e squad
what am i inNo u r tbh. There r like three cliques tbh, the main com users, the org migrates that only talk to each other (usually 15 year old boys), and then the circle that reminds me of the r**e squad
No I group u with the org users cuz of the bonesmasjing threadwhat am i in
dont say r**e squad![]()
fair enough but it was accidental bonesmashingNo I group u with the org users cuz of the bonesmasjing thread
like a sectWhat's a clique
the org migrants are a pmoNo u r tbh. There r like three cliques tbh, the main com users, the org migrates that only talk to each other (usually 15 year old boys), and then the circle that reminds me of the r**e squad
Ohhhlike a sect
That’s the whole male userbasethe org migrants are a pmo
some r cuties but I don’t get how their brain worksthe org migrants are a pmo
Glad to say I'm not one of themThat’s the whole male userbase
No like some just have a certain aura to them more of a scent than auraThat’s the whole male userbase
They came here like post June/JulyNo like some just have a certain aura to them more of a scent than aura
they farm dopamine by rotting constantly for getting reps, thanks to stolen org threadssome r cuties but I don’t get how their brain works
n***a I saw you on org before I saw you on hereGlad to say I'm not one of them
No like some just have a certain aura to them more of a scent than aura
not only that like there is something about them just screams I LOVE ORG I DIE FOR ORG MASTER PLS LOVE METhey came here like post June/July
I joined both com and org on the same day and I'm NOT a migrant but an ogn***a I saw you on org before I saw you on here
![]()
Awe I remember when u first joinedI joined both com and org in the same day and I'm NOT a migrant but an og
unfortunately I group u in the main onesI’m alone
and where Im from shawtyunfortunately I group u in the main ones
That's fine but I don't belong to onanistic circles, thankfullyunfortunately I group u in the main ones
I’m sorry but u have like a high potential of joining the r**e squad if the time comesand where Im from shawty![]()
who's the most famous integrant of that cliqueI’m sorry but u have like a high potential of joining the r**e squad if the time comes
I was in denial tbhI feel like .com was always like that
I was so cringe back then I always cringe whenever I look back at my old postsAwe I remember when u first joined![]()
Birds of a feather flock togetherI was so cringe back then I always cringe whenever I look back at my old posts
I remember when u first joined too, we were here js for looksmaxxing tips and now we're here rotting![]()
Sucks cuz ur in one in my headI will never be in any “clique” here.
Which?Sucks cuz ur in one in my head
Just the main one although sometimes u got some r**e squad aura to uWhich?
Never associate me with any of those faggotsJust the main one although sometimes u got some r**e squad aura to u
Can i be an outer disciplelike a sect
that might be the one word u could have used that’s more ambiguouslike a sect
FascinatingNo u r tbh. There r like three cliques tbh, the main com users, the org migrates that only talk to each other (usually 15 year old boys), and then the circle that reminds me of the r**e squad
Orgian with a dash of r**e in thereFascinating
What clique do I belong to according to your estimates?
are the three guys i talk to even a clique?There r cliques herelet’s all love each other
No, they are just @Darkeningstar bootlickersare the three guys i talk to even a clique?