Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL IM TIRED OF MY HIGH EFFORT THREADS GETTING DNRD

WHYYY EVERYTIME I MAKE A DECENT GUIDE OR INFORMATION DUMP THAT TAKES 30 MINUTES TO AN HOUR IT GETS DNRD BROO THEN I POST SOME LOW EFFORT SHITPOST AND GET 100 REPLIES WHILE MY HIGH EFFORT POSTS GET UNDER 20 REPLIES FUCKKKK REPLYYY



(i did but yk)
 
WHYYY EVERYTIME I MAKE A DECENT GUIDE OR INFORMATION DUMP THAT TAKES 30 MINUTES TO AN HOUR IT GETS DNRD BROO THEN I POST SOME LOW EFFORT SHITPOST AND GET 100 REPLIES WHILE MY HIGH EFFORT POSTS GET UNDER 20 REPLIES FUCKKKK REPLYYY
not a single molecule boyo
 
WHYYY EVERYTIME I MAKE A DECENT GUIDE OR INFORMATION DUMP THAT TAKES 30 MINUTES TO AN HOUR IT GETS DNRD BROO THEN I POST SOME LOW EFFORT SHITPOST AND GET 100 REPLIES WHILE MY HIGH EFFORT POSTS GET UNDER 20 REPLIES FUCKKKK REPLYYY
Because you have people like me making higher quality threads
 
WHYYY EVERYTIME I MAKE A DECENT GUIDE OR INFORMATION DUMP THAT TAKES 30 MINUTES TO AN HOUR IT GETS DNRD BROO THEN I POST SOME LOW EFFORT SHITPOST AND GET 100 REPLIES WHILE MY HIGH EFFORT POSTS GET UNDER 20 REPLIES FUCKKKK REPLYYY
@ me every time
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top