Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
holy shit are you 11 or 12
Bruh my friend is low key hacking me imma try to change my passwordshut the fuck up holy fucking shit
Bro I’m hacked bro I gave him my password and now he’s fuckin my shit upholy shit are you 11 or 12
Bro
shut the fuck up holy fucking shit
I’m not homophobic nor do I do drugs, I’ve smoked a bit. It is true I do know gang members but i do not like it muchholy shit are you 11 or 12
i dont give a shitI’m not homophobic nor do I do drugs, I’ve smoked a bit. It is true I do know gang members but i do not like it much
Bruh I was just clarifying that I did not post this my friend did if you look at an older post I said I gave him my account and do not agree with what was saidi dont give a shit
Bro remember when I said I was giving my friend my account, he never logged out and posted ts
Yikes, bros gotta find a gf