- Joined
- Jul 24, 2024
- Messages
- 15,179
- Solutions
- 3
- Online time
- 1mo 1d
- Reputation
- 63,318
WHO WILL WIN @Ebony enjoyer ’S HEART DISCUSS AND VOTE!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! THIS IS BASICALLY THE OFFICIAL .COM BACHELOR
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
why’d u vote @cr1st14ntheres plenty of me to go around
something about him exodus sexwhy’d u vote @cr1st14n
TO ME TO ME TO ME@Ebony enjoyer change your vote right this instant.![]()
he's mine tho@Ebony enjoyer change your vote right this instant.![]()
Will you vote for me if I’m black?are any of them black
bros making a reverse mj rnWill you vote for me if I’m black?
pls help me win thisvoted for you at first, then read the thread and changed my vote
sometimes u need something new to spice up ur life @Ebony enjoyerMoggerofhumanity.
He's been with him the longest.
aw if you say so... what can i saypls help me win this
im scared of women thosometimes u need something new to spice up ur life @Ebony enjoyer
Ik you wanna change it to mevoted for you at first, then read the thread and changed my vote
i can help u face ur fearsim scared of women tho
what are those manipulation tricksIk you wanna change it to me
100% this. I’ve been calling him f****t b4 either of them even knew abt his existenceMoggerofhumanity.
He's been with him the longest.
meWHO WILL WIN @Ebony enjoyer ’S HEART DISCUSS AND VOTE!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! THIS IS BASICALLY THE OFFICIAL .COM BACHELOR
traitor
you'll have his body but I have his heart ahh threadtraitor
@Ebony enjoyer who gets whatyou'll have his body but I have his heart ahh thread
I actually got the threads mixed up jfl check the edit..traitor
but we are three though what ab his soul@Ebony enjoyer who gets what
im wholesome so i want his heartbut we are three though what ab his soul
N*gga you’ve been 16 for 5 years nowdid everyone forget im 16
you his heart mogger his body and I his soulim wholesome so i want his heart![]()
we are aproppiating the body and soul of a 16 year old btwyou his heart mogger his body and I his soul
I agree. I've seen them together since I joinedIf @moggerofhumanity doesn’t win it’s rigged
DO NOT PLAY AROUND AB THATwe are aproppiating the body and soul of a 16 year old btw
And I win the rest of his mortal life. Keeping coping incels.you his heart mogger his body and I his soul
im conflicted@moggerofhumanity said he would ravage your 16 year old body but he’s too shy to say to you @Ebony enjoyer
but votes dont matter right, its ebony who has to decide
take ur time u know im patient unlike @moggerofhumanityim conflicted
NAH this is some Indian arranged marriage type shit. He got no say in thisbut votes dont matter right, its ebony who has to decide
wow i didn't know i was messing with the migas cartelView attachment 143906
Fucking orbiter. If they don’t change their votes, they should know what happens to ppl going up against cartels.
we cousins are known for having lots of patience am I righttake ur time u know im patient unlike @moggerofhumanity
exactly let the people decide who gets himNAH this is some Indian arranged marriage type shit. He got no say in this
Yk it best how I’ve always been here for youim conflicted