Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

incels.is mogs

Got banned but I made an alt and I’m pretty sure it’s still up
 
can't wait till my account gets accepted.
I read some threads, .is is way better than org or com
can i ask why you think so? i've heard about .is but only viewed the site for a minute or so last summer
 
Because I was „too kind" when I got a warning for low effort posting in inceldom discussion and they thought I was a girl 😭
just a sensitive young man❤️
 
can i ask why you think so? i've heard about .is but only viewed the site for a minute or so last summer
they share my views on life and anime
thats the only reason. i feel understood there more than here
 
they share my views on life and anime
thats the only reason. i feel understood there more than here
oh ok. i checked the site's threads...
...lot of rapists...
 
oh ok. i checked the site's threads...
...lot of rapists...
I dont fw that part but the rest mogs. u gotta ignore the rapist and mass shooter part
 
its not unknown but a pain in the ass to get accepted.
i'm assuming you can't be a girl? or really can't act like one?
 
yo whats gonna happen if i apply and get accepted

if i apply and get accepted you all have to transition bc then that means i'm more of a man than you are
 
can't wait till my account gets accepted.
I read some threads, .is is way better than org or com
whats the difference? genuine question
 
whats the difference? genuine question
MOST (NOT ALL) .is guys are like extremely hateful towards basically everyone (wonder why they can't get laid...)
i looked and like half the threads are just rapist fantasies it's gross
 
MOST (NOT ALL) .is guys are like extremely hateful towards basically everyone (wonder why they can't get laid...)
i looked and like half the threads are just rapist fantasies it's gross
So then what in tf makes it mog
 
I read some threads, .is is way better than org or com
Screenshot_20260214-145817_1.webp
 
whats the difference? genuine question
on incels.is there are only incels and you cant rep people
there is a whole section about anime
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top