- Joined
- Jun 29, 2025
- Messages
- 3,985
- Online time
- 6d 11h
- Reputation
- 5,443
TOZZZZZZZNiga why you stole my avi
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
TOZZZZZZZNiga why you stole my avi
Im a baby it doesnt count
Well,yes!! 15-16 = infant!!
Am i included?4chan is mild compared to people here..incels don't deserve kindness. Not all men on this site are incels, but every incel here is obviously a fucked up man
Yh bc you're nice and i started beef w u this morning firstAm i included?
The second option is too extreme is there a third one for a light slap across the face? Not too hard but just for sake of doing it.Yh bc you're nice and i started beef w u this morning first
I’ll go get the papers get the papersYou'll meet men on forum (or discord), you'll be nice to them and simply because you're a female, simply because of what's between the opening of your thighs, they dislike you.
I think it's a sick joke, half of the guys here complain about "bitchy" women who make fun of uglier men, but they themselves call women disgusting and say shit like "I'd rather fuck a femboy!!" Or "I'd rather fuck a troon!!" Am I just a costume to you? Do you not see me as a person the same way I see you as one?
A woman can look past all of a mans uglieness, the uglieness of his heart, his face, his body. A man could never do the same. Rich man, poor man, "kind" man, mean man. They're all the same they see you as a replaceable hole. And it sucks. Even incels bottom of the barrel, scraps. Even they think they're worthy of something higher something more divine. They treat women on their level like scum...its so weird.
View attachment 149840
Yeah go aheadThe second option is too extreme is there a third one for a light slap across the face? Not too hard but just for sake of doing it.