- Joined
- Aug 6, 2025
- Messages
- 961
- Online time
- 2d 14h
- Reputation
- 1,787
not a good time for this forum
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
at least 10-20% maybe more because they aren't vocal abt it for obvious reasonsYah, but also sleepy time in most of Europe. At least for me, especially considering how strung out on Xanax I am. Do you know approximately what percentage of users are from India?
It’s almost 1 AM here in The Netherlands.Yah, but also sleepy time in most of Europe. At least for me, especially considering how strung out on Xanax I am. Do you know approximately what percentage of users are from India?
And you're still awake, JesusIt’s almost 1 AM here in The Netherlands.![]()
Yah, but also sleepy time in most of Europe. At least for me, especially considering how strung out on Xanax I am. Do you know approximately what percentage of users are from India?
I slept at 12:15 AM yesterday after having been awake for 27 hours.And you're still awake, Jesus
It’s almost 1 AM here in The Netherlands.![]()
Thank God.Indians are asleep
hpw many mgYah, but also sleepy time in most of Europe. At least for me, especially considering how strung out on Xanax I am. Do you know approximately what percentage of users are from India?
Have a few immovanes in my suitcase, but sleep isn't really an issue. Sounds like @Rau Le Creuset could use some thoughCheck zolpidem
About your question, idk, but most of them are asleep rn
What led you down that path?I slept at 12:15 AM yesterday after having been awake for 27 hours.
Have a few immovanes in my suitcase, but sleep isn't really an issue. Sounds like @Rau Le Creuset could use some though
Yes I’ve been constantly sleep-deprived. My brain has shrunk from a lack of sleep.Have a few immovanes in my suitcase, but sleep isn't really an issue. Sounds like @Rau Le Creuset could use some though
Senior year of high school. I started sleeping late at 17. I’m 29 now. I’ve pulled many all-nighters, often staying awake for 30 hours or longer. Usually 33. Sometimes 48, but very rarely.What led you down that path?
jfl if you think I have a job that reqiures me to wake up early tomorrow
:biden:
Jesus, sleep is like the best part of the day. You should defo talk to a doc and get some sleeping pills.Senior year of high school. I started sleeping late at 17. I’m 29 now. I’ve pulled many all-nighters, often staying awake for 30 hours or longer. Usually 33. Sometimes 48, but very rarely.
You’re right. Sleep is the best thing ever. But sometimes you get those dreams that make you sad when you wake up. I don’t take pills by the way. Not even paracetamol whenever I get headaches.Jesus, sleep is like the best part of the day. You should defo talk to a doc and get some sleeping pills.
don't take supposed sleeping pills bro, not completely useless melatonin nor SSRI type that gives you brain cancerYou’re right. Sleep is the best thing ever. But sometimes you get those dreams that make you sad when you wake up. I don’t take pills by the way. Not even paracetamol whenever I get headaches.
No worries bhaijaan, I don’t plan on taking any sort of pills. I’ve had a bunch of people recommend me it though.don't take supposed sleeping pills bro, not completely useless melatonin nor SSRI type that gives you brain cancer
they don't know what they are talking aboutNo worries bhaijaan, I don’t plan on taking any sort of pills. I’ve had a bunch of people recommend me it though.
Dang. So you’ve been speaking from experience, sucks to hear but I’m glad you got out of it.they don't know what they are talking about
SSRI type sleeping pills shut your body completely but you still can't sleep when your consciousness is on, you just lay there and wait for morning to come
quitting them is no joke either, I felt utterly unwell for 10 days
thanks, I have non-24 and insomniaDang. So you’ve been speaking from experience, sucks to hear but I’m glad you got out of it.![]()
I’ve dealt with insomnia too!! Sometimes it gets so bad.thanks, I have non-24 and insomnia
Worked for me when I had temporary drug induced insomnia, but your experience may differ. And of course if you become dependent quitting them is going to be hell, like with virtually any drug.they don't know what they are talking about
SSRI type sleeping pills shut your body completely but you still can't sleep when your consciousness is on, you just lay there and wait for morning to come
quitting them is no joke either, I felt utterly unwell for 10 days
Drink raw semen to grow big and strong!Worked for me when I had temporary drug induced insomnia, but your experience may differ. And of course if you become dependent quitting them is going to be hell, like with virtually any drug.
We should tell the Pakistanis.indians are asleep