Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Interview for incels (if interested)

incelinterview101

New member
Joined
Jul 28, 2025
Messages
3
Online time
59m 42s
Reputation
9
I want to know more about you and why you are here. I want to know what made you. Tell me about yourself from a first-person perspective.

First off, what led you to identify as an incel? Was it a certain experience, or do you feel as if you were born into it? What, if anything, could make you stop being an incel (or is it a way of permanent living)? How easy is it to find incel communities outside of online forums? At what age did you learn about incels? At what age did you begin identifying as an incel? Do you find the presence of other incels to give yourself a sense of belonging, or do you feel disdain towards the members of your own social group? Do you believe that femcels are real and valid? And, as a final closing question, is there anything else that may prove helpful to those who wish to learn more about incels?

Thanks a lot for answering the questions, if you did. I feel like incels are very dehumanized but it’s really just another way of life, right?
 
I ask questions to heighten my empathy towards those whose stories I’m unaware of. If anything, answers to these questions have a goal in mind of making incels MORE human in my eyes.
This thread:
Hey, subhuman, why do you think you are subhuman, subhuman

I just want to ask you a question, subhuman, don't run away subhuman
 
pretty much bcuz im ugly but iont hate anyone but myself and femcels r prolly real but the word pmo cos incel is gender neutral anyway and also are you police or something
 
I've never identified as incel or had a .co/is account.

but when I was first exposed to .net, I quickly became obsessed because it gave me an explanation for my confusion/frustration with women and a solution, so suddenly my life made sense and had direction.
 
Seriously, almost no one here is an actual incel. Go to .is for this, that’s where the actual incels are. However, they prob won’t answer you. There’s also more incels on org than here, so maybe try your luck there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top