Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Intro and looking for a rating/point out my falios

Hey I'm 29 6'1 and been gyming since I was 16. Steroid maxxing since 20 but only really do low dose/trt cycles now. Lucky I have good hair genetics as I know some guys who did similar to me and really accelerated their hair loss. Was extremely fit before but been lazy this past year so not ripped anymore, I've been it all. Been from 140lbs skinny fat to 240lbs 10% bf with 20.5inch arms. I'm 195lbs now 12% bf.

I believe the best looks max for a guy my height is between 175-210lbs depending on bone structure and always low bf% but it's definitely not what some people say it is. The face and height is much more important. Anyone who tells you otherwise is bullshitting. My body from 24-27 was what many would call ideal yet my lay count is only 7 with only 2 of them being an 8 or above and both were single moms. My face is my weak point despite being an assertive masculine guy.

I feel like I have some good masculine features but also some really bad ones, hence the username. I am primarily here to research and get some advice as I'm not too knowledgeable on falios and surgeries. I currently have braces and was advised jaw surgery by the orthodontist for a severe underbite, I saw a before after of a woman who had the same issue and she looked drastically better. I'm told it makes the cheekbones/mid face come out a lot more which is what I need. My face is very 'sunken' in and this is not a body fat issue as even at less than 5% bf my cheekbones were still not visible and I looked how most guys look at a much higher bf. I've also got told by females that I look like I'm mad all the time 'resting aggro face'. Being super lean and on high androgens like tren just exacerbates this problem but I am thinking the jaw surgery will fix it. I will be getting that surgery in a year.

Anyways I hope you guys can help me out. Please don't be dicks in your rating and just give me some objective advice on falios and surgeries.

What I have planned so far is that jaw surgery, nose job, upper lip enlargement, eye whitening(the whites of my eyes have been bloodshot from a young age) veneers, possibly a chin/jaw augment and something for my dimples but don't know what that would be.

Pm for pics thanks guys

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I will just put the pics here. I just popped some acne and rolled a derma roller on my face to try even out the one light spot on my beard. I also am long overdue a haircut, I usually keep this style but it's an inch shorter on the top and thinned out a lot and a 1 or 2 blade on the back and sides/a fade. Let me know your thoughts guys or if you think a different haircut would be better but keep in mind I look like trash for some reason when my hair is not up on the top/front.

I put sorta what I think in first post but here's more details, please agree or disagree and add anything in/name specific surgeries

Pros: Full hair, eyebrows, eyes, prominent brow, full beard, jawline is ok

Falios, biggest in order:

Zero mid face I literally don't have cheekbones-hoping upper jaw surgery moved forward fixes and if not, implant?

Teeth/smile(can't see in pics) they are extremely small and I noticed neither my upper or lower is even in line with the middle of my lip. My upper is slightly to my right, the lower is a good bit to my left. Also when I smile my dimples which are visible when not smiling just get retarded when smiling-Hoping braces, veneers, double jaw surgery fixes.

Very thin upper lip. Over half of it is inside my mouth so you can't see it-jaw surgery will help bring it out then reassess to see if I should get a lil bit of filler

Nose, it's simply too wide and too bulbous at the end. Don't know what shape I would go for but think this with double jaw surgery will bring up my face a lot-rhinoplasty

Dimples-if jaw surgery doesn't improve then I presume I'd need a filler

Chin, it's hidden mostly with the beard but it doesn't match my jawline and is quite small-presume I'd need an implant or filler but jaw surgery might change how it looks

Forehead lines, Quite light in this lighting but can sometimes look worse, just gonna get worse though

'dimple' inbetween eyebrows, don't know what to even call this but is just gonna get worse with age-filler

Eyes, can't see in Pic but the whites are quite bloodshot-eye whitening, but heard it's very dangerous procedure many years ago, maybe it's improved now. I put this as the last one but it bothers me personally a lot more then the 2 ahead of it

Also pretty sure I can't fix this but there is a red hue to my face, just like that from Irish genes. Was wondering if I apply tretinoin if this would go away

Thanks fellas!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pics aren't posting or I'm wrong? Do they need to be under a certain size?

Hey I'm 29 6'1 and been gyming since I was 16. Steroid maxxing since 20 but only really do low dose/trt cycles now. Lucky I have good hair genetics as I know some guys who did similar to me and really accelerated their hair loss. Was extremely fit before but been lazy this past year so not ripped anymore, I've been it all. Been from 140lbs skinny fat to 240lbs 10% bf with 20.5inch arms. I'm 195lbs now 12% bf.

I believe the best looks max for a guy my height is between 175-210lbs depending on bone structure and always low bf% but it's definitely not what some people say it is. The face and height is much more important. Anyone who tells you otherwise is bullshitting. My body from 24-27 was what many would call ideal yet my lay count is only 7 with only 2 of them being an 8 or above and both were single moms. My face is my weak point despite being an assertive masculine guy.

I feel like I have some good masculine features but also some really bad ones, hence the username. I am primarily here to research and get some advice as I'm not too knowledgeable on falios and surgeries. I currently have braces and was advised jaw surgery by the orthodontist for a severe underbite, I saw a before after of a woman who had the same issue and she looked drastically better. I'm told it makes the cheekbones/mid face come out a lot more which is what I need. My face is very 'sunken' in and this is not a body fat issue as even at less than 5% bf my cheekbones were still not visible and I looked how most guys look at a much higher bf. I've also got told by females that I look like I'm mad all the time 'resting aggro face'. Being super lean and on high androgens like tren just exacerbates this problem but I am thinking the jaw surgery will fix it. I will be getting that surgery in a year.

Anyways I hope you guys can help me out. Please don't be dicks in your rating and just give me some objective advice on falios and surgeries.

What I have planned so far is that jaw surgery, nose job, upper lip enlargement, eye whitening(the whites of my eyes have been bloodshot from a young age) veneers, possibly a chin/jaw augment and something for my dimples but don't know what that would be.

Pm for pics thanks guys
Yo, hit up @Rkelly or @Marlo for an in depth rating

Pm for pics thanks guys
hi and welcome boss... if u want some feedback or advice then u can pm me