Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

introduction😈

tami_26

Section Moderator
i clocked the fact i never did an introduction so

-female
-15 years old (16 soon)
-British
-black/Latina (Somali and Guadeloupe)
-likes researching marine shit😇
-likes biology allot (tryna b a surgeon when I'm older)
-likes to draw and paints (Im too cold at that icl 🤩 )
-like to go gym
-like debating and looking into philosophy
-loves food and cooking 😍
-loves music
-i play roblox sometimes still (you can hate on it but its fun icl😹)
1716490973133.png

Last edited:
How r u british and somali/Guadalupe

im british as in i was born and live in Britain I'm ethnically from somalia and Guadaloupe
Do u speak English like a colonizer

Do yuh spek inglush lyka colniza

arent u indian?
your speaking the colonizers tongue too,also I'm fluent in it so Idk what that gibberish is you wrote under it is supposed to b
Its supposed to be british accent (English like a true colonizer, indians have various accents depending on thier language, there's a lot of languages in India)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Its supposed to be british accent (English like a true colonizer, indians have various accents depending on thier language, there's a lot of languages in India)
oh well no i dont have a british accent because I lived in France for 4 years

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
1716582878073.png
@amaterasu moving weird,i cant help my race so dont get the face and there is nothing wrong with my ethnicity.
doing all this because i didnt think someone was lowkey getting glazed ☠️

Back