Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Introduction (22F, USA)

deadgirlandy

Hello everyone. My name is Andrea and I’m a 22-year-old female. I’m from San Diego, California and I am Mexican-American. During my free time, I like to go to the gym and listen to music. I also love going to concerts and spending time with my loved ones. I joined this forum because I want to maximize my looks and become more confident while I’m at it. I’m really looking forward to embarking on my looksmaxxing journey.

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• IMG_5252.jpeg
    IMG_5252.jpeg
    373.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_5250.jpeg
    IMG_5250.jpeg
    386.1 KB · Views: 35
Hello everyone. My name is Andrea and I’m a 22-year-old female. I’m from San Diego, California and I am Mexican-American. During my free time, I like to go to the gym and listen to music. I also love going to concerts and spending time with my loved ones. I joined this forum because I want to maximize my looks and become more confident while I’m at it. I’m really looking forward to embarking on my looksmaxxing journey.

Thanks for reading!
The nose piercing is a no go. Nose piercings of any kind are really ugly on girls. Most dudes tolerate them though and are not gonna say what they really think.

The nose piercing is a no go. Nose piercings of any kind are really ugly on girls. Most dudes tolerate them though and are not gonna say what they really think.
indian brides wear them
1723467610715.png
many indian women wear small nose jewelry normally
1723467680891.png

grow ur eyebrows and lashes
and better hair

ChatGPT wrote that introduction. Also, ngl, you are sub4. I'd kms if I looked like that

Obviously lose fat, debloat(more potassium, less calcium), throw that ugly nose ring into trashcan.

Go to orthodontist and check your teeth and jaw. Eye area is terrible, I'd try botox + fillers + infraorbital implant
why are you being so hostile

don’t tell people, especially people who never did anything to you, to kill themselves thats fucked

don’t tell people, especially people who never did anything to you, to kill themselves thats f****d
he is based russian low inhib gay cocklovimg sfcel bitchboy with a feminine username thats why

ChatGPT wrote that introduction. Also, ngl, you are sub4. I'd kms if I looked like that

Obviously lose fat, debloat(more potassium, less calcium), throw that ugly nose ring into trashcan.

Go to orthodontist and check your teeth and jaw. Eye area is terrible, I'd try botox + fillers + infraorbital implant
twink boy

don’t tell people, especially people who never did anything to you, to kill themselves thats f****d
But how is that hostile

I bet she gets worse treatment on a daily basis with that face. And I didn’t tell her to suicide, I said that I’d do it if I looked like that as a girl, which is 100% true

But how is that hostile

I bet she gets worse treatment on a daily basis with that face. And I didn’t tell her to suicide, I said that I’d do it if I looked like that as a girl, which is 100% true
She isn't any kind of Georgia peach. That's for sure.