- Joined
- Aug 29, 2026
- Messages
- 3,132
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 9d 3h
- Reputation
- 5,525
- Location
- in my supreme slides
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Creo que es mi intorduciton
Yo tembiennNo hablo![]()
CallateYo tembienn
AightCallate
Jk,keep going your Spanish is decentAight
YESSIR!!!!Jk,keep going your Spanish is decent
https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/pms-rating-and-advice.271680/post-4072521 yeah now you can help me with ratios rightMommy![]()
Gracias!!!Tienes un español medio, se te entiende... simplemente es tu acento marcado
Take a better picture; you can't see much in that onehttps://forum.looksmaxxing.com/threads/pms-rating-and-advice.271680/post-4072521 yeah now you can help me with ratios right
Alright, I willTake a better picture; you can't see much in that one
MjmAlright, I will
What does that mean ?
What does that mean ?
AightIt's like a yes
OkokAight
I will await itI respond in my Spanish later