Join 29,800+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Introduction(?)

tmbtvalentine

Valentine
Hi, my name is Valentine. I'm a transgender person who likes bands like Sleep Token, Ghost, Spiritbox, and other metal bands. I am a Satanist with the Satanic Temple.

I joined this forum to see what the looksmaxxing community is all about, with and without its extremely rough start in the early 2000s thanks to the Mew family. My goal isn't to looksmaxx, only to learn about this self-care style from community members. I think everyone here (seen or not seen) looks perfect the way they are. If you wish to change your appearance to be seen as desirable by society, go ahead and do it but know that even as you are right now, you look amazing.

If you have any questions for me, my dms are open.

2 questions

Are you a female or male?

Thoughts on Dominican Republic born MLB player Julio Rodriguez?

Hi, my name is Valentine. I'm a transgender person who likes bands like Sleep Token, Ghost, Spiritbox, and other metal bands. I am a Satanist with the Satanic Temple.

I joined this forum to see what the looksmaxxing community is all about, with and without its extremely rough start in the early 2000s thanks to the Mew family. My goal isn't to looksmaxx, only to learn about this self-care style from community members. I think everyone here (seen or not seen) looks perfect the way they are. If you wish to change your appearance to be seen as desirable by society, go ahead and do it but know that even as you are right now, you look amazing.

Does the satanic temple keep doing rituals as says the Lavey bible?

question

Why choose satanism

being satanist is so sad
like how can somebody take some evil guy from christianity and then worship him
ya got nothing else in life? im not even religious at all
Thoughts on Dominican Republic born MLB player ha Julio Rodríguez?

being satanist is so sad
That's not what LaVeyan Satanism is about at all.

And Christianity is not objectively the good.

Read about it a little more bhai

This misconception is genuinely annoying

Which is why I have chosen my path as an undiminished self reflectionist

being satanist is so sad
Religion has also done more harm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does the satanic temple keep doing rituals as says the Lavey bible?
Rituals involving freedom from your sufferings, yes. The only one at the top of my head is the ritual of destroying an object that represents your pain and suffering. One of my objects has been an outfit, and I ripped those up and threw them away.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
being satanist is so sad
TST doesn't believe in "Satan" and the supernatural. I do have other things in life, such as chinchillas, people who love me, and a culinary school I wish to attend.

The type of satanism I chose was not believing in the supernatural, which is the Satanic Temple. It's freedom for me from harm caused by mainstream religions and thoughts that have harmed me.
you can have the same values without satanism

satanism has been made for worshipping satan, the other variations such as worshipping yourself are not satanism, they are personal development

satanism has been made for worshipping satan
LaVeyan Satanists don't believe in Satan nor supernatural entities.

The name is ironic.

are you a f*****g satanist?
I don't follow mainstream religions but acknowledge when certain religions have ideologies that align with mine.

you said you aren’t here to looksmax but for self care? I think you have the wrong website

you said you aren’t here to looksmax but for self care? I think you have the wrong website
This website can be for self-improvement too

Religion has also done more harm
ik
i dont believe in any religion, including satanism
and yes religions have done harm im not denying that

i have never said christianity is objectively good
and i did not know that it is specifically laveyan
Thoughts on Dominican Republic born MLB player ha Julio Rodríguez?
none, i do not have thoughts about him
you can have the same values without satanism

satanism has been made for worshipping satan, the other variations such as worshipping yourself are not satanism, they are personal development
^
i dont understand why people need to make a religion, you can do all of this stuff without that
TST doesn't believe in "Satan" and the supernatural. I do have other things in life, such as chinchillas, people who love me, and a culinary school I wish to attend.
good :bongotap:

i dont understand why people need to make a religion, you can do all of this stuff without that
even if you dont give a fuck about worshipping satan wouldnt it sound cooler if you said: yes, im a satanist..

honestly i think thats why most people choose such religion, they really dont believe or even know in its values, they just do that to sound differerent and cool