Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Inundations in Eastern Spain

Am I cooked

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • I am pro swimmer so I save little girls

    Votes: 2 40.0%

  • Total voters
    5

Deleted Member 32526

Gyno master
Established
Joined
Apr 1, 2024
Messages
611
Online time
20h 14m
Reputation
1,182
So in Valencia there have been quite some BAD inundations, and they came a bit towards Barcelona. So I din't live in Barcelona, but in a small city some 50 km away. I am in a shoe shop waiting for this deluge to end. The best part is that I am close to a river, and hear it crashing things.

Am I cooked? I am not even in the city I live, I am here for gymnastics and have to take a bus. I do have 13'65€ to spare though
 
6f3f971a3d1fe79ca3f9150b4f5e8537.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top