Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Ioi or no

i_love_roosters

Avi is robust pretty boy with unlimited jb appeal
I was at the mall with my mom. Before you start seething, I'm not a loser or something. I was with my mom because she finished work early and called me to pick her up and suggested we go for a stroll + there's nothing wrong to spend time with your family. We were at this clothes store and I picked some shit up. We went to pay and there was this cute mtb at the counters. She was glancing at me a lot and fixed her hair for a second. She was also unusually nice. Ngl, I looked mogger. I was also wearing a mogger fit.

I would've accepted this as an ioi but the thing is my mom paid for everything. Maybe she was glancing to see who that loser was who has his mom pay for his shit at 21

I was at the mall with my mom. Before you start seething, I'm not a loser or something. I was with my mom because she finished work early and called me to pick her up and suggested we go for a stroll + there's nothing wrong to spend time with your family. We were at this clothes store and I picked some shit up. We went to pay and there was this cute mtb at the counters. She was glancing at me a lot and fixed her hair for a second. She was also unusually nice. Ngl, I looked mogger. I was also wearing a mogger fit.

I would've accepted this as an ioi but the thing is my mom paid for everything. Maybe she was glancing to see who that loser was who has his mom pay for his shit at 21
IOI imo

Back to the psych ward where badg96 and FunkyFlamingo are residing at

If u looked mogger and she was not looking scared and trying to be aware about potential threats then ioi

Back