Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is 13 hours screen time bad?

It’s usually nowhere near that just I had no teachers at college today lol
o
college?! what r they doing for ramadan
 
o
college?! what r they doing for ramadan
I’m not sure if they are doing anything tbh

We have a break during part of it I’m pretty sure so it will be pretty easy for the Muslims here
 
extremely bad your fried
Basically spending 13 hours a day being indoctrinated
 
I’m not sure if they are doing anything tbh

We have a break during part of it I’m pretty sure so it will be pretty easy for the Muslims here
the muslims never get anything
its ok
good luck in college it must be hard 😃
 
That's more than half your day btw
 
I don’t watch porn lol

It was mainly tiktok forums and discord I guess
ddddiscord ?
like grooming kids?
 
But when u think abt it I was at college for like 7 hours
Yes but you learn in college your phone is more than your time of learning you are undoing everything
 
Get anti glare glasses pls
 
nah I wouldn’t speak to kids abt trans stuff whatsoever that’s something their parents need to discuss
not what i meant but ok

i thought u were larping as trans ???
 
IMG_1864.webp

Yeah bro WHAT are you doing with your life 😭✌🏻

Real n*****s have 11 minutes
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top