- Joined
- Oct 1, 2025
- Messages
- 8,613
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 1mo 3d
- Reputation
- 21,013
or is it too fat to have a slim face
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i meant bmi jflImc?
Its a good bmii meant bmi jflbut i wrote it in portuguese accidentally
i think its too fator is it too fat to have a slim face
JAJAJ yes dude it's fine if you can get to 17 ideali meant bmi jflbut i wrote it in portuguese accidentally
For women I think 16 and below is the ideal spot and for men I think it’s 10 and belowor is it too fat to have a slim face
bmi is not fat percentageFor women I think 16 and below is the ideal spot and for men I think it’s 10 and below
Oh shit ya you’re right mb I got it mixedbmi is not fat percentage
Its basically the ideal BMIor is it too fat to have a slim face