Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is derma rolling and castor oil working to thicken my eyebrows?

Wassup5

⇱ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔰 ⇲
Established
I’ve stopped tinting my eyebrows in an effort to actually grow them out naturally as tint only lasts a week for me max unless getting it done professionally. I’ve always had really shit eyebrow genetics so I decided to order a derma roller (only 0.25mm to start off) and some black jamaican castor oil. I did a bit of research and using castor oil to grow hair seems to be pseudoscience but I decided to use it anyway because you need a prescription to get minoxidil in Ireland.

I’ve been doing relatively consistently for just over 2 months now and so far I think I have actually noticed a small difference. My mother has too. My eyebrows seem to be a little thicker.

Before
IMG_2416.jpeg

After. (I kind of shaved some rogue hairs here if you can tell)
IMG_2419.jpeg

i could just be tweaking or it could just be a placebo. What do u guys think?