Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

is getting the underside my jawline to slim down possible and is getting hollow cheeks possible? (for reference i’m 27.4% bf 5”9 197lbs)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
for reference i want the underside of my jawline to look like this photo.

Attachments

• IMG_2534.jpeg
    IMG_2534.jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 11
leanmaxx immediately, you’re not boneless. in fact, u already look super good. getting lean will make you look 1000x better. get to 10-12% bf.

It’ll be possible tbh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
leanmaxx immediately, you’re not boneless. in fact, u already look super good. getting lean will make you look 1000x better. get to 10-12% bf.
how do i lose body fat without
losing muscle mass?, i dont wanna hardcore starve and become skinny fat, right now im dieting and i was 210lbs also should i do a buzzcut since i have a very masculine face or grow out my curls (i have 3A hair)

how do i lose body fat without
losing muscle mass?, i dont wanna hardcore starve and become skinny fat, right now im dieting and i was 210lbs also should i do a buzzcut since i have a very masculine face or grow out my curls (i have 3A hair)
don’t be in too deep of a deficit, focus on weightlifting, and getting in hella protein. takes lots of time to drop bf%. be patient👍