- Joined
- Aug 11, 2025
- Messages
- 1,459
- Online time
- 1d 11h
- Reputation
- 3,428
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
it countsim mixed with kurdish im aryab
Yes along with you
Im not, you just hate me because I hated you firstYes along with you
No I don't hate people because they hate me. And I don’t hate you but spamming ten threads about the same thing is seriously annoyingIm not, you just hate me because I hated you first
I don’t hate you
What about me ?Yes along with you
exactlyHasan is a horrible user who licks his banned daddy’s proex cock and hates on me
Bro I swear I'm trying to like you but I just saw you comment on auggys profile and uhWhat about me ?
I’m gonna kmsBro I swear I'm trying to like you but I just saw you comment on auggys profile and uh
lets do it togetherI’m gonna kms
Why you are mean to me? What I did to tou?Fucking abysmal user. Some f****t who thinks he’s funny pretending to be a hairy kurd on an alt.
acting like a fucking r****d is not enough huhWhy you are mean to me? What I did to tou?