Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is it good or a bad thing?

Faxx

I was sitting in the bus station and a gurl and her mother sitted next to waiting to the bus and the little girl said loudly that the guy( I was the only one there) looks very scary ( I live in hungary where most people dont speak english and they spoke english) and the little girl was looking at the whole time when I looked at her way she didnt look away but made eyecontact with me and when the bus they were waiting for arrived they walked front of me even after they passed the girl was still looking at me I have never got any complement like this: You are cute or something like this but I got told straight in my face that Im handsome by drunk girls old mens old womens my class mate even one of my teacher mentioned, Is it a good thing or a bad one or what is it?

its a little girl chill kids find a lotta shit scary
also it makes more sense to get complements from people who are older because they have gone through puberty and hormones have changed their brains to find other people attractive, so dw about some small child

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
its a little girl chill kids find a lotta shit scary
also it makes more sense to get complements from people who are older because they have gone through puberty and hormones have changed their brains to find other people attractive, so dw about some small child
So it means nothing?