Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

is it over ? 😢

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
how old are you ?
just turned 16 but i in general always looked younger then i am and i am not complaining i dont really care that i look 13-15 (i mean i was 15 couple months ago too)

whats that? how would you rate me
Being a prettyboy is embracing your feminine and youthful qualities like:

-male makeup
-clear, soft skin (good collagen)
-long, feminine haircut
-accessories, feminine jewelry like earrings
-baggy skater clothes

to pull prime jailbait.

You are a 7/10 for females in their prime (14-18 y.o.), and a 5/10 for post-prime women (over 18)

-male makeup
-long, feminine haircut
-baggy skater clothes

to pull prime jailbait.

You are a 7/10 for females in their prime (14-18 y.o.), and a 5/10 for post-prime women (over 18)
aint no way that im gonna get makeup and shit god damn 😭😭😭

aint no way that im gonna get makeup and shit god damn 😭😭😭
i agree, try to shift from “cute” (you) to “hot” (Vinnie hacker, etc)

you will pull high school girls

i see the potential
IMG_3786.jpeg
IMG_3785.jpeg

-male makeup
-long, feminine haircut
-baggy skater clothes

to pull prime jailbait.

i agree, try to shift from “cute” (you) to “hot” (Vinnie hacker, etc)

you will pull high school girls

i see the potential
View attachment 26331
View attachment 26332
Thanks, that might also be what im going for. I do get more masculine right now also because of puberty, i also got solid Beard growth (Italian/turkish genes) But im shaving rn because i yet dont feel like going into that transition. Once im 17 i will go more for that look tho. Other then that do i have "Okay" Facial features? I do have braces that made my slight underbite go away (i got like Rubberbands) Dont really know how to explain it but i feel like it helped shape my face. I also do have some success with girls ,even tho im short I can outbalance that with other things.

Last edited:

-male makeup
-long, feminine haircut
-baggy skater clothes

to pull prime jailbait.

🤡