Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is it over?

that doesnt mean he doesnt look retarded
he doesn't. I might be f****d, but at least I am mentally well enough to not call random people on the internet retarded. Oh, how tf is that possible? Sorry to break your bubble, real life isn't only about your looks, grow up.

he doesn't. I might be f****d, but at least I am mentally well enough to not call random people on the internet retarded. Oh, how tf is that possible? Sorry to break your bubble, real life isn't only about your looks, grow up.
stop coping bro
accept the harsh truth

You can be happy without being beautiful, I am speaking from experience. All the shit I have went through made me resilient and gave me the chance to experience good after living in hell

Nihilus I saw the other shit you write. How about you stop shaming people about what they can't change and guide them to improve on things they can actually change? You disgust me.​

Nihilus I saw the other shit you write. How about you stop shaming people about what they can't change and guide them to improve on things they can actually change? You disgust me.​

that looks matter and have influence over the other areas of your life and change peoples perception of you
You think I don't know that? I have been a social outcast for all my life. No girls or anything close to a relationship. I had to be happy by myself, while everybody else assumes the worst about me from something I couldn't even control. And when I improved myself, nothing changed. Yet, I still am of the few people that aren't depressed. I survived hell. Being the literal bottom.

You can be happy without being beautiful, I am speaking from experience. All the shit I have went through made me resilient and gave me the chance to experience good after living in hell
my honest question is
Why did you decide to join a blackpilled looksmaxxing forum, that is ALL ABOUT LOOKS

You think I don't know that? I have been a social outcast for all my life. No girls or anything close to a relationship. I had to be happy by myself, while everybody else assumes the worst about me from something I couldn't even control. And when I improved myself, nothing changed. Yet, I still am of the few people that aren't depressed. I survived hell. Being the literal bottom.
we know we all joined an incel forum

my honest question is
Why did you decide to join a blackpilled looksmaxxing forum, that is ALL ABOUT LOOKS
Because this is looksmaxxing forum. Isn't looksmaxxing about improving your looks to the absolute of your ability? Or do not even know what looksmaxxing even means? Blackpill is about giving up. They are f*****g opposite.

Blackpill after looksmaxxing is redpill. Do I have to explain your own ideologies to you?

So? Does that make my opinions invalid. That's childish, how about you try to formulate a proper sentence instead? Or something that comes anywhere close to having a shred of value.
listen man, being an incel has made me have a lot more understanding to people, and I generally try to be kind but when someone comes on here with a bad attitude and immediately starts beefing then I have a problem with you

listen man, being an incel has made me have a lot more understanding to people, and I generally try to be kind

but when someone comes on here with a bad attitude and immediately starts beefing then I have a problem with you

Because this is looksmaxxing forum. Isn't looksmaxxing about improving your looks to the absolute of your ability? Or do not even know what looksmaxxing even means? Blackpill is about giving up. They are f*****g opposite.
This is not a self improvement forum bro, its a forum that is based on looks and looks improvement only. Btw when i say blackpill i mean that no matter how much of a good person someone is, he is mostly determined by his looks, ratios and height.

Self improvement have similarities with looksmaxxing but its not the same, and no, im not saying self improvement isnt good

what are you going to do? Go on a power trip and delete me? Go on... I won't show a shred of respect to somebody who pushes people to give up and who makes a mockery of what truly ugly people have to go through. Every person I have seen in here is good looking.

what are you going to do? Go on a power trip and delete me? Go on... I won't show a shred of respect to somebody who pushes people to give up and who makes a mockery of what truly ugly people have to go through. Every person I have seen in here is good looking.
but they weren’t always that way

though i do agree that the majority had good potential to begin with

They can change everything
If you are a genetic dead end you can do surgery and save your life
It's simple :
Work - acquire money - surgery
I disgust you ? Cope with that and stay ugly
I'm not even the harshest user in this forum
You fear the truth lil bro

Bluepilled incel rage
Guys do I ban this guy ?

Or just ban a person who has different ideologies than you, great job! You have people saying the n word constantly and you are going to ban anybody who has an idea that is slightly different than yours. You should not be a moderator of this site or any site

Bluepilled incel rage
Guys do I ban this guy ?
and you have nothing to say than just call me incel?? At least I am trying to improve myself despite the shitty genetics I was born with. Imagine using the word incel as an insult in a self proclaimed incel site smh.

Or just ban a person who has different ideologies than you, great job! You have people saying the n word constantly and you are going to ban anybody who has an idea that is slightly different than yours. You should not be a moderator of this site or any site
You are not opposing my ideology
You are opposing the whole forum lil bro
What are you even doing here

and you have nothing to say than just call me incel?? At least I am trying to improve myself despite the shitty genetics I was born with. Imagine using the word incel as an insult in a self proclaimed incel site smh.
Why are so triggered lol
Incel is an adj , not a slur
Are you a woke femenist or something ??

If you need help we will help you , I helped dozens before you
Just stop coping so hard

If you need help we will help you , I helped dozens before you
Just stop coping so hard
how will you help me exactly... Everything you even said here apart from racially motivated slurs has already been said a thousand times. Still willing to try if you are not too butt hurt about the message above, trying to improve my twitter communication skills. Message me in case you actually want to help me. This back and forth in public forums is not only stupid but disrespectful to the original poster.

I might have went overboard on you @Nihilus. You did nothing wrong and were actually willing to help me... That's what I get for not looking back at convos. If I hurt your feelings by adjectives, I am sorry.

I might have went overboard on you @Nihilus. You did nothing wrong and were actually willing to help me... That's what I get for not looking back at convos. If I hurt your feelings by adjectives, I am sorry.
you're excused , I will be the bigger person

Back