Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is it possible for a 19yo woman to grow taller

Leynia

New member
Joined
May 5, 2026
Messages
10
Online time
6h 30m
Reputation
11
I’m 160cm (5’3) I hate my height sm I wish I was taller

Any advice? Is it even possible in the first place?
 
I’m 160cm (5’3) I hate my height sm I wish I was taller

Any advice? Is it even possible in the first place?
girls stop growing at age of 14 or earlier so no i dont think it is
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top