Deleted Member 78791
Well-known member
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2025
- Messages
- 139
- Online time
- 11h 1m
- Reputation
- 591
In the food, the water, the air, clothes, materials of everything we use, the device I’m typing this on?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I’m gonna take as a noidk n***a im still tripping from the covid vaccine
did you take the covid vaccine?I’m gonna take as a no
Detox from existence theoryI heard lead is good for detoxifying, pump 50mg of that in and call it a day.
Ye overdid you take the covid vaccine?
Swapping your blood with baby blood, it’s what the rich probably do.Detox from existence theory
youre cooked. genes modified youll die earlyYe over