Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is it possible to make midface shorter with mewing + starecta ?

It is indeed brutally over for him... I invite him to join incels.co
I often like to cope by fapping and eating unhealthy food, really there isn't much he can do as far as for girls, those 3000€ which he'd be spending on MSE is more worth spending on sex doll, it would be less pain for him

I often like to cope by fapping and eating unhealthy food, really there isn't much he can do as far as for girls, those 3000€ which he'd be spending on MSE is more worth spending on sex doll, it would be less pain for him
that is basically my definition of ogremaxxing man. do whatever u can to cope with being an incel, theres nothing else you c an do, especially if youre short, since its basically impossible to change except for maybe getting 4 inches with a few tens of thousands of dollars, months of rehab and pain and youll still be manlet and now your legs will also look uneven and retarded and youll end up looking like slenderman

theres really no winning..

that is basically my definition of ogremaxxing man. do whatever u can to cope with being an incel, theres nothing else you c an do, especially if youre short, since its basically impossible to change except for maybe getting 4 inches with a few tens of thousands of dollars, months of rehab and pain and youll still be manlet and now your legs will also look uneven and retarded and youll end up looking like slenderman

theres really no winning..
Yeah, just today i talked with prettyboy friend of mine (He has face, but not height), he is just 1.69 meters lol, that's 5'7 i guess, and he said the girls he dated used to be about 1.50 lmao, and i guess same goes for framecels, you are restricted to date about any who is yours and taller height/frame

Yeah, just today i talked with prettyboy friend of mine (He has face, but not height), he is just 1.69 meters lol, that's 5'7 i guess, and he said the girls he dated used to be about 1.50 lmao, and i guess same goes for framecels, you are restricted to date about any who is yours and taller height/frame
when the coping

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We share same phenotype bro, and it doesn't slay, period. This summer try to go out and tan as much as possible, i'm not kidding, i will do that since i have so much time left, atleast for 12 hours/day. Use suncreme, and supplement with betacarotene if possible. As far as orthotropic treatment, idea of MSE is to screw nuts into palate and move palate in wanted directions, I heard it's affordable in your country, (https://looksmax.me/threads/andreishchev-does-mse-and-msdo-at-the-same-time-for-3000eur.85325/)
Thank you for a link, trying to hire orthotopic, but can't find him in my country. I ordered matic gum, mse and fm, also trying to find somebody with more prodijy face mask (like MewVector2 and etc.) Waiting till all the stuff will be delivered, 3 weeks using Amazon, f**k hate this country.

Man, after all I don't think we have the same pheno, I have been f*****g girls from 15y.o., now I'm 21 and fucks JBs as easy as it was before, the only problem that I can't find more elder girls (like 23 or so) as my pheno doesn't works on these girls. So u told we have the same pheno and talking that it's dead end for me with girls, as I can understand, well if it's true for u =/= the same pheno

It's just the question whether @Yungphnx is doing it to attract opposite sex or for his anxiety, give up bro if it's on girls, being ded srs
Upswing+some volume for the jaw+improving of a chin with all the staff I bought + year of work on myself (it's gonna be easy) and I will achive a lot, so I can't share your thoughts. Also I have great looking gf and some dozen of girl fans, so it's not for girls, it's for me.