Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

is it safe to tape your mouth to breath through nose at night? Also give me tips or whatever how to do it correctly

sheysqe

become 10/10 or die tryin
is it safe to tape your mouth to breath through nose at night? Also give me tips or whatever how to do it correctly. And tell me, how tf its possible to sleep on your back whole night?

is it safe to tape your mouth to breath through nose at night? Also give me tips or whatever how to do it correctly. And tell me, how tf its possible to sleep on your back whole night?
Ever since I started doing this it has improved my sleep a lot.

I would only do this if you don't have any issues breathing through your nose (i.e. deviated septum) and just make sure you are using the correct tape.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ever since I started doing this it has improved my sleep a lot.

I would only do this if you don't have any issues breathing through your nose (i.e. deviated septum) and just make sure you are using the correct tape.
what tape for example (links)

is it safe to mouth tape your mouth to breath through nose at night? Also give me tips or whatever how to do it correctly. And tell me, how tf its possible to sleep on your back whole night?
This is for sleeping, The idea is to keep you from breathing through your mouth when asleep. Has anyone tried it? I tried the last 2 nights and I have no problem breathing through my nose for a couple of hours, but neither night did I fall asleep until I took it off. I figure I will keep trying until I get accustomed to it and can go to sleep with it on. Some people report an increase in energy from doing it. It might stop midnight snacking as well!

Back