Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Is it too much to ask for?

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,101
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,775
To get groomed by a woman 10-15 years older than me

Preferably one that looks like Nico Robin?

35A09294-6218-4928-90C1-8066DE1B9DC3.webp
0FFD901A-D9A3-499F-A6C4-9A723D9B8B0A.jpeg


49970908-F6F4-4018-A638-B8B402A63050.gif
 
you simp for a man you’ll never meet 💀
At least he is real mate, Ik him much deeper than you do, you just misinterpret his pushing away as a genuine choice rather than (redacted: cindy does not like when I speak about his deeper feelings), btw he said that I will meet him multiple times

Average auggy argument and I have distanced myself from him anyway, thanks for bringing him up mate mr non chalant

IMG_2140.png
 
At least he is real mate, Ik him much deeper than you do, you just misinterpret his pushing away as a genuine choice rather than (redacted: cindy does not like when I speak about his deeper feeelings), btw he said that I will meet him multiple times

Average auggy argument and I have distanced myself from him anyway, thanks for bringing him up mate mr non chalant

View attachment 146350
IMG_6917.gif
 
At least he is real mate, Ik him much deeper than you do, you just misinterpret his pushing away as a genuine choice rather than (redacted: cindy does not like when I speak about his deeper feelings), btw he said that I will meet him multiple times

Average auggy argument and I have distanced myself from him anyway, thanks for bringing him up mate mr non chalant

View attachment 146350
Y’all broke up? Jfl
 
Y’all broke up? Jfl
⬆️Mr non-chalant and moral man right here who only cared about the best and hates arguing

I will not explain more about cindy’s feelings you prying negroid
 
⬆️Mr non-chalant and moral man right here who only cared about the best and hates arguing

I will not explain more about cindy’s feelings you prying negroid
Nah I don’t give a shit anymore when it comes down to you mate
 
Nah I don’t give a shit anymore when it comes down to you mate
IMG_2209.jpeg
IMG_2149.jpeg
IMG_2151.jpeg
IMG_2150.jpeg
IMG_2087.jpeg
IMG_2091.jpeg


Joined one minute after me btw ⬆️

IMG_2090.jpeg



Inb4 14 ss of you insulting me and bringing up cindy while I said not to argue with me

IMG_2139.webp
 
looks like it wasn’t vaulted
Nah the 14 ss post is vaulted, I’ll bring it up but I won’t post it since it literally takes up the entire page full of auggy rambling at me for saying I dont want to argue while he was literally at work

same guy that said “i dont care about you mate”

IMG_2208.gif
 
The vn was right after the whole disc argument so now he’s fabricating a story. Nice 😁

I’ve already explained myself but we all know how stubborn this guy is. Just look how he acted with the James thing. I’m saving my breath now
 
The vn was right after the whole disc argument so now he’s fabricating a story. Nice 😁
?? Wasnt you still made an entire thread about me for no reason after I spent 2 hours explaining to you on vc when you were busy crashing out with bunny saying i argue too much, then we leave and you instantly make a thread mocking me. Same guy who ‘does not care’, then you tagged me again at 5am 😭😭😭😭💀💀💀😭😭
I’ve already explained myself but we all know how stubborn this guy is. Just look how he acted with the James thing. I’m saving my breath now
What? Now he’s dragging on James again? same guy who says ‘i dont drag shit’ genuinely mate, I wasn’t here during lowkeydeadinside, you were and you literally said you were somewhat friends with him lmao so ofc you’d know more and you still didnt clock it until someone had to bring it up for you, that is genuinely worse for you than it is for me, the whole thing was brought up as a joke initially. I’m not going to explain more you are hurting my head

IMG_2208.gif
 
?? Wasnt you still made an entire thread about me for no reason after I spent 2 hours explaining to you on vc when you were busy crashing out with bunny saying i argue too much, then we leave and you instantly make a thread mocking me. Same guy who ‘does not care’, then you tagged me again at 5am 😭😭😭😭💀💀💀😭😭

What? Now he’s dragging on James again? same guy who says ‘i dont drag shit’ genuinely mate, I wasn’t here during lowkeydeadinside, you were and you literally said you were somewhat friends with him lmao so ofc you’d know more and you still didnt clock it until someone had to bring it up for you, that is genuinely worse for you than it is for me, the whole thing was brought up as a joke initially. I’m not going to explain more you are hurting my head

View attachment 146375
IM CRUINH @hannah
 
YO STOP FIGHTNING WATCH THUS
@pompompurino @AuggyDauggy @NewFuckingDay @hannah @cindythetvisleaking plsss rate my oldthread
Bdsm results 100% masochist
 
Then why do you want to get your ribs beaten
dude if he is horny and wants someone to bdsm him, who cares, getting pussy is the end result and that is all that matters
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top