Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Is it weird if my growth plates hurt?

osteochondromyxoma

more loans more bones
Knowledgeable
Established
Guild
jbww
title, I was sprinting yesterday night and I started to feel some chronic pain right on the proximal tibia, just wondering if this is normal or maybe I should get it checked at a doctor, it's for both legs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
title, I was sprinting yesterday night and I started to feel some chronic pain right on the proximal tibia, just wondering if this is normal or maybe I should get it checked at a doctor, it's for both legs.
I still have the pain today even when laying down, I'm on 6iu of hgh a day with 12.5mg asin

could just be running pains no?

running is a very injury prone sport

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
chronic is 3+ months
if youve had pain for over 3 months then see the doctor
splints, (stress) fractures, joint problems, osgood schlater
Genuinely might be osgood schlater disease, gonna ask my doc because I've felt this type of pain to this extent about 2 years ago. And actually wtf I'm comparing the inflammation to the photos in google and it looks really similar I always thought this was normal. Also how did my doctor not know this wth?