Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Its not even drowning atp i drownedwatching a man drown while i die of thirst
do u jerk off to her?Bro i love her so much shes so pretty and her skin is so pale but idk if im comming on too hard since we're both ND
I mean that's one of the thingsdo u jerk off to her?
blinded by lustI mean that's one of the things
joking?This is so cute I need a boy like this tbh
Can we just lovebomb and being obsessed with our girl man ?Bro i love her so much shes so pretty and her skin is so pale but idk if im comming on too hard since we're both ND
If she didn't worship the floor you walk on, she isn't the one
She's shy asf man and of anything im the one love bombing her even though im not tryna do that
BoooShe's shy asf man and of anything im the one love bombing her even though im not tryna do that
tbhIf she didn't worship the floor you walk on, she isn't the one
jfl arent u the one down bad for ur gf?She's shy asf man and of anything im the one love bombing her even though im not tryna do that
This is so cute I need a boy like this tbh
Damn, rly weird to like wanna cuddle and do rly lame couple stuff with herYes probably
No that's not weird, butDamn, rly weird to like wanna cuddle and do rly lame couple stuff with her
but jerking off to ur gf is weirdNo that's not weird, but
That's hot bruhbut jerking off to ur gf is weird
i would prefer intimate sexThat's hot bruh
There are men who still watch porn in a rs
But what if shes the one doing the jerking?but jerking off to ur gf is weird
Infatuation, probablyblinded by lust
still weird but didnt u say u jerk off to her too?But what if shes the one doing the jerking?
thats fine, but in OP's case its not, he is very down bad for his gf lmaoInfatuation, probably
100%i would prefer intimate sex
but jerking off to ur gf is fucking weird honestly
men watching porn in a relationship is honestly sadening
Wb jerking of to your hbs while in a relationship? Thats okay right?i would prefer intimate sex
but jerking off to ur gf is fucking weird honestly
men watching porn in a relationship is honestly sadening
whats that?
isn't that better then watching porn?i would prefer intimate sex
but jerking off to ur gf is fucking weird honestly
men watching porn in a relationship is honestly sadening
I hope this happens to me some day because I’m always the one pining for a person. This is adorable and I’m wishing you happinessBro i love her so much shes so pretty and her skin is so pale but idk if im comming on too hard since we're both ND
bro didnot read the repliesI hope this happens to me some day because I’m always the one pining for a person. This is adorable and I’m wishing you happiness
Yea but like you can't tell me you wouldn't in my position shes just so pretty and we eachothers first relationshipsstill weird but didnt u say u jerk off to her too?
i mean jerking off to ur gf is lustful imoisn't that better then watching porn?
OH NAH YEAH I DIDNYbro didnot read the replies
depends tho, if its lustful tendencies from my side and hers then its a nonoYea but like you can't tell me you wouldn't in my position shes just so pretty and we eachothers first relationships
I hope you get what youre searching forI hope this happens to me some day because I’m always the one pining for a person. This is adorable and I’m wishing you happiness
wait what does ND mean? Neuro Divergent?Bro i love her so much shes so pretty and her skin is so pale but idk if im comming on too hard since we're both ND
tbhWait is that weird? Like imagine she texts you "wyd" and u respond like "jacking the monkey off to you"how do u even respond?
Yeawait what does ND mean? Neuro Divergent?
I mean if both people are down bad for each other and it's not to fill a void of emptiness etc then that sounds 100% fine and even quite goodBro i love her so much shes so pretty and her skin is so pale but idk if im comming on too hard since we're both ND