Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Is marriage worth it as a man?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Male equivalent to a unicorn? This cry about loss of tradition values where even traditional men are a minority is weird
Men are cucks, simp, and faggots there are no traditional men In today's world

She's virtual signalling plz
she loved him when he was alive
she spent weeks staying inside the hospital and not leaving when he had cancer
she really did love him
and besides aint you a foid, do you really not believe in it? yall be writing romances and shit bout chad

she loved him when he was alive
she spent weeks staying inside the hospital and not leaving when he had cancer
she really did love him
and besides aint you a foid, do you really not believe in it? yall be writing romances and shit bout chad
I was being sarcastic

I thought you were bluepilled bud
whitepilled tbh
i dont like being mean but life is brutal and blackpill is true
Foid my ass her tranny dick can be seen from here
yeah ive been questioning "her" identity tbh
but i cant confirm nor deny unless she has definitive proof

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
whitepilled tbh
i dont like being mean but life is brutal and blackpill is true
based icl

yeah ive been questioning "her" identity tbh
but i cant confirm nor deny unless she has definitive proof
the more you interact with "her" the more you feel like you're on Reddit talking to troons

marriage isn't about sex. It is about men trying to be loved and women sucking his money

Just check the laws in your country, if they favor the wife, avoid marriage or at least get a prenup. If the laws seem fair, then go ahead, but otherwise, consider doing it religiously. In terms of government benefits, there’s hardly any left, but there are still religious advantages. Eitherway, people are screwed because not only is the system rigged, but so are the people themselves mentally.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
maryd Looksmaxxing 108
D Looksmaxxing 4
U Off-Topic 13
Jack Blacked Ratings 8