Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Poll is newfuckingday 8 years old

is newfucker 8


  • Total voters
    12
You’re my best friend brav!
IMG_2208.gif
 
I hate those who tell me “it's not that deep”, similarly to how I hate “htn”

It’s often deep, you just don't feel like trying to see
I understand your point

but everyone knows the thread is a joke, and you said "imagine voting this poll"

am I right
 
I understand your point

but everyone knows the thread its a joke, and you said "imagine voting this poll"

am I right
Everyone knows but they voted, but I don't want to bore you with some of the implications that this seemingly innocuous thing may entail
 
I don't want to sound annoying, but I could sum it up as “sometimes you (not you) don't know what you are doing”

I’m convinced that some users voted interpreting this poll as potentially “useful”
never thought of that

and I might know what users you're referring
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top