Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

is org really filled with incels

theoblockfanboy

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 16, 2024
Messages
410
Online time
12h 14m
Reputation
1,091
It makes sense that they go on there because they’re sexless, but I’m talking about the school shooter ones.
i must’ve been on there when Jesus himself came back because it was super peaceful when I was there. Sure some people got doxxed but it was always fake or a troll. But now it’s a hellhole, absolute dog shit mess.
Maybe because when I first joined it was just org but joining disc groups is toxic. Thats why I deleted discord did wonders for my mental.
 
IMG_2268.jpeg

what vodka+potato diet does to a mf
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top