- Joined
- May 15, 2025
- Messages
- 40,395
- Solutions
- 29
- Online time
- 1mo 22d
- Reputation
- 157,001
Be honest
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Be niceShut up f****t
wdym man im an angel practiallyBe nice![]()
It is fucking tuff(it sucks)
no stfuBe honest
@delilahjonesno stfu
what is he gonna do@delilahjones
Idk show you his gaping hole?what is he gonna do
It is fucking tuff
ewIdk show you his gaping hole?
how do people like him exist. like genuinely how am i on the same planet as him
Game over, man!Idk show you his gaping hole?
What, do you wanna lowkey his dead inside? Auggydauggy feels bad guys!Tbh I feel kinda bad since βNARCISSISTβ was one big Carti reference and everyone got the wrong idea
n***a I donβt feel bad for him, I feel bad for the fact no one but me got the reference you shmuckWhat, do you wanna lowkey his dead inside? Auggydauggy feels bad guys!
-Black Rossn***a I donβt feel bad for him, I feel bad for the fact no one but me got the reference you shmuck
tuffBe honest
Come on broI want him backi forgive him
He was cool idkCome on bro![]()
fym cool vroHe was cool idk![]()
His morph pic has you mesmerisedI want him backi forgive him
I canβt believe I rated his morph CLHis morph pic has you mesmerised